For almost 3 years I was responsible for the digital strategy and day to day running of the group digital marketing department at Lookers. After recruiting and managing an excellent digital marketing team that produced truly remarkable results I felt it was time to move on and I no longer work in this role.
Since joining Lookers (FTSE 250) I have helped recruit an excellent team of digital marketing specialists who focus on areas such as SEO, PPC, social media marketing, data analysis and content strategy.
Here are a few projects that I’ve been involved in since working at Lookers:
- Created a brand new SEO, PPC and content strategy and migrated this activity in-house
- Successfully recruited a team of digital marketing professionals
- Helped deliver a number of brand new automotive websites
- Helped integrate a number of acquired businesses into the Lookers ecosystem
- Helped our agricultural division design and develop a new website while also moving to an open source platform
- Worked with a number of businesses owned by Lookers PLC to advise on digital marketing strategy
- Communicate the effectiveness of our digital campaigns throughout the business
- Regular meetings with senior personnel within the business including operations board members
Lookers was an absolutely brilliant customer-centric business to work for, and due to the support that I received after joining, the digital marketing team have been able to deliver outstanding results for the business.